Whatever it takes.
Whenever you need it.
- To have a positive attitude about yourself and Cordeck.
- To show employees that you care about them and the company.
- To treat people with the respect and courtesy that you would like to be treated with.
- To come to work each day with the goal to make Cordeck a better place to work.
- To give great customer service to our customers and fellow co-workers.
- Create an environment at work that is receptive to others ideas and opinions.
- To challenge employees to make themselves and Cordeck better.
- To work as a team, and to be supportive of the decisions made by Upper Management.
- There is opportunity for everyone; all you have to do is reach for it.
- To achieve the goals that you have set for each given year.
- Attendance: After one year of employment, certificate awarded with pay for unused personal time.
- Anniversary Milestone: Every 5 Years
- Safety Program
- Employee of the Quarter
- Health Care Coverage – Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurances
- HSA insurance plan option allowing you to save pre-tax dollars for health care expenses
- Supplemental Insurance Coverages
- 5 paid vacation days after one year of employment. Additional days earned at 2nd, 5th and 15th years.
- 8 observed holidays
Salary and Retirement Savings
- Competitive wages with annual performance and salary/wage reviews
- Annual bonus
- 401(k) – Pre-tax and Roth savings plan with a company match
- Profit Sharing Plan
- Off-site seminars and training for job-related courses
- Scholarship program for children of employees
- Employees participate in the FISH! Philosophy program – making work fun by being there for each other, making someone’s day, choosing to have a positive attitude each day and enjoying work with play.
- Constant improvement at work through the 6S Program (formerly 5S) and quarterly Kaizen events.
- Cordeck for a Cause – Charitable committee to participate in local, regional and in-house events to benefit a charitable cause.
- Baseball game outings
- Summer Picnic
- Christmas Party
- Other fun events!
At Cordeck, we believe that we can make a difference in the communities in which we operate and that our employees are the greatest resource for creating this change. We are so dedicated to these beliefs that we created Cordeck for a Cause, a charitable giving committee comprised of Cordeck employees. Cordeck for a Cause reviews all donation requests and approves donations made to charitable organizations to benefit causes within the surrounding communities of each Cordeck location. Learn more about our impact on the surrounding communities.
Cordeck for a Cause attempts to financially support as many local organizations as possible and, in some cases, these organizations need physical participation or tangible items to reach their goals. In these cases, Cordeck for a Cause organizes our employees to assist in these community activities like helping to build the Kenosha Dream Playground or participating in local walks/runs and golf outings. We also help to meet the needs of our community by organizing various food, toiletry, blood, and school supply drives, and during the holiday season, we provide dinners to local families in need, and Christmas gifts to children and families.
At the heart of Cordeck, we are especially vigilant in the fight to find a cure for Type 1 Diabetes. In this effort, we have partnered with the Juvenile Diabetes Research Foundation (JDRF) as our flagship charity. We hold an annual Double Down for Diabetes Texas Hold’em Tournament and Casino Night event – with all proceeds being donated to JDRF – and also participate in the JDRF One Walk as well as bike ride events each year.
Additionally, Cordeck for a Cause provides charitable contributions to Youth for Christ (YFC) of Southeastern Wisconsin throughout the year, a non-denominational Christian group supporting young individuals in building a lifelong relationship with Jesus Christ.
Cordeck continually looks for ways to support the communities we serve and, as we value what is important to our employees, we welcome suggestions of charities that are meaningful to them.