Whatever it takes.
Whenever you need it.
Cordeck is a fast-growing corporation, with a main focus on delivering the needs of our customers. We seeking a dependable, hard working person to join our Engineering Team.
Education & Experience:
• Associates Degree in a technical engineering field
• 1-3 years of AutoCAD experience
• Proficient in Microsoft Office
• Time management, written and oral communication skills, detail oriented
• Experience with Revit and BIM oriented programs, a plus
• Programming experience, a plus
This position uses AutoCad to create various installation drawings relating to steel decking, checking drawings and providing field use drawings and cut lists. This position will create drawings and perform takeoff for various projects, while providing aid to the team and the erectors, and assist in field surveying when necessary, among other duties.
KAM Industries, Ltd., d/b/a Cordeck provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics.