Cordeck Building Solutions is a family-owned US corporation headquartered in Kenosha, Wisconsin, and consisting of two distinct business units: Cordeck Metal Decking Solutions and Cordeck In Floor Cellular Raceway Systems. We are committed to providing high quality building products and services through world-class customer service, and to conducting all business with the highest degree of ethics and standards.
Cordeck metal deck services include:
- AutoCAD® drawings and BIM model provided for improved quality and reduced time and cost of drawing transmittal.
- Material takeoffs and ordering
- Estimation and proposals
- Design build assistance
- Value engineering
- Submittal and installation drawings (including bundle placement drawings, pour stops, and shear connector layout)
- Installation support
- Bundle placement plans are provided to ensure correct location of bundles during unloading and hoisting to steel framework.
- Project manager support for every project through completion.
- On-spec, guaranteed quality. Our production staff are true craftsmen, not just interested in getting the job done, but in doing it perfectly.
- Cordeck is an SDI Member. Manufacturing in accordance to the Steel Deck Institute guarantees product quality.